Have you ever wondered if there was a better alternative to traditional boarding or kenneling for your fur baby?
Well, there is! Pet Sitters N More has offered an in your home pet sitting service to the Houston and surrounding areas for nearly 25 years!
The way it works:
- A professional pet sitter comes into your home to care for your pets when you are away on vacation, business, or working late.
- Your pet will receive a lot of love and attention while you are away.
- Your pet sitter will feed, water and clean up after your pet as well as walk your dog or clean out the cat box as requested.
- We can provide medications or injections to your pet as needed.
- We also provide mid-day potty breaks and dog walks for when you work long days.
What is the BENEFIT of having an in home pet sitter?
- Our primary goal is to minimize disruption to your pet’s routine while you are away and provide love and attention to your baby.
- Your pet sitter provides services in order to maintain a “lived in look” for the home. We often rotate lights on and off for our clients. We also get the mail and water the plants.
- Our service was developed as a positive alternative to inconveniencing friends, neighbors or family.
- Each pet(s) and home’s needs are different and these needs are customized and met according to the owner’s specifications.
- We can provide a professional back-up should our pet sitter ever become incapacitated or unable to care for your pets.
- We are bonded and insured.
What about COST?
Our fees include everything! We do not charge extra for play time, dog walks, and your pet is already in the comfort of their own home. The risk for your pet contracting a disease is also reduced because they are not coming in contact with other pets.
- The average cost of one pet sit is about the same rate as an overnight boarding in a traditional kennel.
- At a boarding facility, you will have to pay additional fees for extra play time or longer walks. You also have to pay extra for “fancier” kennels with TVs or dog beds.
- We do not charge extra for medications or injections
- If your pet does not get along with other pets, then they might have to be confined alone the entire time you are gone. Many of our clients have rescue dogs that do not socialize well with other dogs so boarding/kenneling can be a challenge and a traumatic experience for their dog.
- When your pet socializes with multiple other pets in a large boarding facility, there is a risk of disease spreading from one pet to another. This can put your pet at risk especially if they have sensitivities to disease.
- You will still have to find someone to water your plants, get the mail or rotate the lights at your home. With an in home pet sitter, we take care of all these needs.
We provide all these services and tender loving care for your fur baby! We hope you will consider an in home pet sitter and Pet Sitters and More the next time you plan a vacation or need to go on a business trip.